Our services are focused on bringing people the therapeutic qualities that playing music can provide. We have experience working with all ages, covering a broad range of client groups, including areas such as physical impairment & disability, mental health and addiction.
Music is increasingly used in the worlds of mental and physical health. Being involved in playing and creating music has been extensively researched, revealing a host of positive outcomes.
"Drumming is immediate, accessible, and can be enjoyed with a bare minimum of instruction. It leads to a real sense of belonging that everyone in the group can feel"
Group drumming can help to:
• Improve physical health and ability
• Address emotional and behavioural difficulties
• Develop communication and social skills
• Increase creativity, self-esteem and confidence
• Improve cognitive functioning and motor skills
• Aid emotional and affective development
• Reduce stress
• Provide a sense of independence and individuality
• Serve as a creative outlet to release or control emotions
• Find ways of coping with difficult situations
“(name)’s behavior at home stabilized over the
three days and I felt stronger as a parent day by day. Great to reconnect and build on partnerships with other parents, friendship, info sharing and (feeling of) belonging
Quote from parent-The Bridge for Social Communication Summer Course
Worthing, West Sussex
If you wish to make a booking, or have any queries, please contact us:
+44 78 15307218 +44 78 15307218